Automatic device for gates with 1 or 2 shutters
A CB 1 / A CB 2 automatisms are used to move shutter gates of any size. Impulse controls (open/close) or timed automatic closing, as well as additional external command and safety parts can be added for private, industrial or public usage.
This automatisms shall be buried together with the stainless steel protective case.
It is equipped with a mechanical lock, for maximal security.
The system allows for a quick assembly, is easily adjustable and can be connected to a standard 220V/50HZ socket.
If a black out occurs, the automatism/door can be easily manually released from the inside, allowing for a manual opening of the door.
Can be installed on already-existing manual doors.
Immediate stop and reversal of commands if an obstacle should be in the operational radius of a moving gate, ensured by a mechanical device with adjustable force and intensity. All safety options for persons and objects can be added, as well as safety systems, which follow current regulations.
Implementation and quality requirements:
• Motor for gates with irreversible electromechanical shutters
• Supporting foundation case made of stainless steel or treated with electrophoresis, which thus enables the installation of actuator, and, in the event of maintenance, makes replacing the actuator easier, without disassembling the existing gate.
• Full metal mechanics to ensure its resilience and stability
• Available also as speed edition
Available options on demand:
• Remote command with pluri-channel waves, combined for multiple doors and gates with automatisms
• Key switch
• Safety list and photocells
• Flashing lights
• Keyboard with code
• Super active antenna
• Command with magnetic cards
• Command with token dispenser