Automatic device for sectional, up and over and sliding doors
This automatism with impulse controls (open/close) comes already assembled and includes a chain driven carriage with rails and a command case with integrated illumination.
It is equipped with a mechanical lock, for maximal security.
The system allows for a quick assembly, is easily adjustable and can be connected to a standard 220V/50HZ socket.
If a black out occurs, the automatism/door can be easily manually released from the inside, allowing for a manual opening of the door.
Can be installed on already-existing manual doors.
Immediate stop and reversal of commands if an obstacle should be in the operational radius of a moving door, ensured by a mechanical device with adjustable force and intensity. All safety options for persons and objects can be added, as well as safety systems, which follow current regulations.
Implementation and quality requirements:
• Gear motor with a traction force of 1200 N with a central command with display and integrated ESA system. Auto-calibration system and precise calculation of the torque with dynamic adjustment
• Password and maintenance alert
• Encoder device to detect obstructions
• Adjustable running with mechanical locks
• Integrated low-consumption LED courtesy light
• Works also during black outs thanks to batteries which can be perfectly integrated into the motor
• Auto-learning electronic limits
• Step by step commands can be enabled
Available options on demand:
• Remote command with pluri-channel waves, combined for multiple doors and gates with automatisms
• Key switch
• Safety list and photocells
• Radar for automatic opening
• Flashing lights
• Keyboard with code
• Super active antenna
• Central commands for shared garages
• Manual unlocking of door with an external lock
• Command with magnetic cards
• Command with token dispenser