Automatic device for industrial sectional and up and over doors
This system is especially suitable for the automation of industrial sectional and up and over doors of any size and fabrication, for shared garages, garages for heavy vehicles, warehouses, factories and hangars.
A command case can be applied to the wall and in a safe place with a low tension 24V circuit, with the complete electronic equipment and related safety devices.
It is equipped with a mechanical lock, for maximum security.
The system allows for a quick assembly, is easily adjustable and can be connected to a standard 220V/50HZ socket.
If a black out occurs, the automatism/door can be easily manually released from the inside, allowing for a manual opening of the door.
Can be installed on already-existing manual doors.
Immediate stop and reversal of commands if an obstacle should be in the operational radius of a moving door, ensured by a mechanical device with adjustable force and intensity. All safety options for persons and objects can be added, as well as safety systems, which follow the current applicable regulations.
Implementation and quality requirements:
• Irreversible electromechanical gear motor for industrial doors with quick release
• Reductions in oil bath with hardened steel screw and bronze gear
• Quiet and strength are the main features
• Control unit available separately N.B. Motors with electric brakes are available on request
Available options on demand:
• Remote command with pluri-channel waves, combined for multiple doors and gates with automatisms
• Key switch
• Safety list and photocells
• Radar for automatic opening
• Flashing lights
• Keyboard with code
• Super active antenna
• Central commands for shared garages
• Manual unlocking of door with an external lock
• Command with magnetic cards
• Command with token dispenser