Automatic device for up and over doors
Monoblock Box gear motor, with 220 V and 24V motor, with electrical clutch to adjust the operational force. Applied on the shutter with a suitable transmission attachment, it delivers permanent turning movement.
It is equipped with a mechanical lock, for maximum safety and security.
The system allows for a quick assembly, is easily adjustable and can be connected to a standard 220V/50HZ socket.
If a black out occurs, the automatism/door can be easily manually released from the inside, allowing for a manual opening of the door.
Can be installed on already-existing manual doors.
Immediate stop and reversal of commands if an obstacle should be in the operational radius of a moving door, ensured by a mechanical device with adjustable force and intensity. All safety options for persons and objects can be added, as well as safety systems, which follow current regulations.
Implementation and quality requirements:
• Electromechanical and irreversible motor for up and over doors with counterweights, for residential usage
• Available with or without central command
• Integrated encoder in editions equipped with a central command
• Courtesy light integrated in carter
• Integrated limit and command buttons
• IP44 editions on demand
Available options on demand:
• Remote command with pluri-channel waves, combined for multiple doors and gates with automatisms
• Key switch
• Safety list and photocells
• Radar for automatic opening
• Flashing lights
• Keyboard with code
• Super active antenna
• Central commands for shared garages
• Manual unlocking of door with an external lock
• Command with magnetic cards
• Command with token dispenser